Thursday, May 18, 2006

I have to say that for me to be "bloggin in cyber space" is quite the achievement. I have to admit that I try and stay up with pop culture as much as possible, but this has been the one thing that has always been just beyond my reach. This blog is going to be the avenue in which I share my thoughts on many things with all of you my friends and hopefully some strangers that come across. I am going to try and update as much as possible, but I can't make any promises. There is no rhyme or reason to my style of blogging, I am going to write and go after whatever may be on my heart or mind at the time. It certainly seems realistic that the majority of topics will center around politics and current events, but there will be a fair amount of sports, music, ideological ramblings, and of course history (my true love). For all that read this welcome, please feel free to comment about anything and everything. I appreciate your thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home