Monday, August 07, 2006

Back on track

My appologies for the tardiness in my blog posts lately. I have not had one in weeks. Well that is soon to change. I have just returned from Minnesota's great North Shore of Lake Superior, and am feeling recharged and ready to dive into some topics of interest. I may also be moving blog locations in the next few months, but that is only if I am motivated to do so, and see any subsquent advantage to doing so. Such a move would be purely motivated by peer presure. Anyway look for posts in the upcoming days and weeks on: Greg Boyd's New York Times article, Middle East situation, Minnesota Twins, Shuttle Atlantis Mission, 2006 and 2008 election predictions, and other random occurancies. I am going to start working on a response to the Boyd article shortly for Intelligent Confusion and Breakfast Gravy. It should be up tomorrow or Wed.

1 Comments:

At 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh sure, you have time to post on your blog, but not to respond to friends emails? Sniff sniff.

Jen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home